1 KQ 886 06JUL 6 NBOBKK DK1 2359 1330 07JUL
2 KQ 887 10JUL 3 BKKNBO DK1 0120 0610 10JUL
No of Pax : 02 Adults
Room : 01 Double / Twin Room
Nationality : Kenyan
||No of Flights
Hotel : Beverly Plaza Pattaya (Classic. Sup) /02 night / ( 06 – 08 July)
PJ wayergate Bangkok (STD) /02 night / ( 08 -10 July)
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates quoted are net and non-commissionable to you
- The rates are based on the best available prices at the time of costing and are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Above rates are valid only for 01 day from the date of quotation. Final rates will be quoted on confirmation of services.
- Rate based on minimum guests as mentioned above travelling together.
- Rates are only valid for the dates specified. In case of changes in dates or number of persons the rates may vary.
- Hotel advised is our suggestion, we are not responsible for individual clients preferences, please check with your clients before booking.
- International Check in is at 02.00- 03.00 PM and check out is at 10.00AM – 12.00 PM depending on the hotel policy
- SIC transfers time 08:00 AM TO 06:00 PM ONLY.
- Rates are not valid during any conventions or trade event.
- If your dates of stay coincide with any event / exhibition then a high season surcharge will be applicable.
- We are not holding any reservations at the moment nor have we checked the availability. All services are subject to availability and confirmation when the booking is requested.
- Once reservations are confirmed and you amend / cancel the same then a cancellation charge will be applicable.
- Requests like – early check-in / late checkout, interconnecting / adjoining, smoking / nonsmoking will all be on request and cannot be guaranteed in advance.
- Rates for higher / lower category hotels or rooms are available on request.
- Conditions Apply.
- Note: Kindly check the visa requirements (Validity / Number of entries) for the destination at your end. In some countries the visa requirements differ when clients arrive at airport / sea port / border check postswhen arriving by land. Ensure the client obtains the visas prior to travel else the Emigration authorities may deport your clients back to your country.
- Silverlink Leisure Management will not be responsible if your clients are denied entry / deported back.
- Once services are confirmed and if client do not travel Or travelled and if a natural disaster occurs like cyclone, storm, earth quake, volcano eruption, etc., Silverlink will not be responsible for any refund of booked and paid services unless we are sure that we shall receive the same from the destinations Ops team.
- All clients will be expected to pay a deposit to the hotels, as per hotel policy upon check in this is mainly for extras/damages etc. Should there be no costs involved, the same will be refunded to the client. Suggest not to pay deposit by debit or credit cards. This policy cannot be waived and must be complied by all clients.
- All types of City Taxes/ Resort Fees will be payable by Guest directly at the Hotel
Hope the above suits your requirements.
If you need any further details please feel free to contact us