02 nights’ accommodation in Grand Central Hotel or similar 4*.
Daily Breakfast, except First day of arrival.
Welcome to Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern
architecture and a lively nightlife scene. On arrival at Dubai International Airport, you’ll be transferred
to your hotel. Upon arrival check in to the hotel and relax.
Dubai Half Day City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a half day morning city tour, viewing some of the city’s most beautiful
landmarks. The Magnificent Jumeriah Mosque is the most frequently visited and photographed sight.
Tourists must wear appropriate clothing – trousers for men, long sleeves and scarf for women. Open to
public only on Sundays and Thursdays.
Continue to the Jumeirah Public Beach, pass by the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop at the Burj Al Arab –
the most luxurious and tallest hotel in the world. Pass along the magnificent Sheikh Mohammed’s
palace and then take a short break by the creek to get a glimpse of the towering skyscrapers in Deira.
Fly Back Home
Today enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later check out and Transfer to Dubai International Airport for
your departure flight. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday.
The above itinerary is tentative and subjected to change without prior notice. Final Itinerary will be handed over along with the booking vouchers.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Return Dubai Airport transfers on private basis.
- All local taxes and services as of 20th December, 2020 (except Dubai Tourism Dirham).
- Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above mentioned itinerary
- Transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) on SIC basis.
- Services of a professional, friendly and English speaking a local Representative.
- Optional Tours are dependent on weather conditions & subject to operational feasibility by the
- Prices subject to change by the local vendors without notice.
- All optional activities will have to be booked at the time of reconfirming the booking.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- Medical condition applies.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tourism Dirham to be paid directly to hotel by client.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food
and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers,
other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of Suggested Excursions.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is
prone to thefts and bag snatching. Company will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified
companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft,
injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour
arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all
such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes
in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw
any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will
sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used are for representation purpose only.